With the provided information, WBE will assess the visible damage and estimate the needed repairs. It may be required to review the damage in-person. If this is the case, we will discuss potential options. If you can, please provide several images of each area - the following information will normally provide the needed information and views of the damage.
- Avoid straight photos. They can reduce the depth of the shadows.
- Use the highest resolution on your camera.
- Take photos of the same area from multiple angles.
- Please include VIN tag (Vehicle identification number) normally on drivers door jamb.
- Don't forget to take any underneath photos to show potential frame, support, or other damage.